Tuesday, October 16, 2007

REALITY ALWAYS BITES


That was my first encounter with a wild snake.. fortunately it was just a rat snake..

After watching many programs about handling snakes in Animal planet and Discovery.. My interest branched towards handling snakes.. I was lucky enough, that i dont have to go in search of snakes, but snakes came in search of me.. Residing in a place surrounded by thorny bushes was really very advantageous to spot lot of snakes during the dry seasons..


On an eneving walk back from college, I had my first encounter, and with the knowledge from what i saw from Discovery cannel, i cought hold of the snake's tail, and started to pull it from under the asbestos sheet. I kept on pulling until it came out completely, reached 6 feet to see its head. the length of the snake scared me a lot... I just dragged the snake near to a plant. When it climbed the plant and i left its tail..
That was the first time i handled a snake.. and my mom clicked a snap..
But the rest of the images were taken by me.. I SWARE..















J

O

H

N

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice!

moonwalkerguna said...

Good Photographs.... Keep Going

Anonymous said...

amazing pics john. my personal fav is the 2nd pic. gr8 shot

Trails of a Traveler said...

True!! Reality bites..