Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SPARROW & its spotted eggs


When i was walking after a heavy dinner on sunday (10.45 pm)When i was crossing a tree, i saw a bird flying away, as if it was trying to distract my attention. It didnt fly away, but flew a little distance, and sat on the near by tree. I didnt notice it properly and went back home.


The next day morning , when i was crossing the same place, i saw the same sparrow, flying from that tree. I just saw a nest like structure on that tree, That day night, i took my camera, and went to the tree, and found the sparrow, resting in its fully built new nest.. I just clicked one single shot and the bird flew because of the flash light..


I didnt disturb it for the next 3 days and on the 4th day, i was able to see three little beet-red colour spotted eggs. From that day onwards i started clicking snaps to record its growth cycle........ The rest of the story , my photos will explain you...

.
.
.
.
.

4 comments:

வழிப்போக்கன் said...

Amazing da Jessie..so cute and beautifulllll..nice work :)

Anonymous said...

Its red vented bullbull.
Nice series,glad you dint disturb them while shooting the series.

Simon said...

good oneskeep updating

Anonymous said...

beautiful john. no words to explain :)